For most tourists, Dallas is quite tricky. It has become a lot more hipster and cool too. Still, most tourists visit Dallas for different conferences, events and also meetings. While hotels like Omni Dallas Hotel are ideal corporate getaways, there are certain tips that all kinds of travelers should remember while visiting Dallas. With some of these local tips, it is quite easy to discover Dallas to the fullest:
- For a shuttle service, you really should opt for Efrogs. It is an independent and operated shuttle-based service which is tip-based. It operates throughout Dallas and is one of the best transport alternatives that you can get. This service pretty much offers free rides for most office workers, restaurant workers as well as bar patrons.
- It is also widely used for sporting events; which we are pretty sure you may go for if you are planning a quintessential Dallas experience. Additionally, the funky shuttle buses are easily one of the safest and most secure ways to get around Dallas, especially at night. You can also book a brewery tour directly to ensure you get the best of the entire experience. We would also recommend you book yourself in a safe place like Omni Dallas Hotel and then visit the best of places here.
- For people who want to get the perfect photo of the skyline, we recommend that you visit the southern end of Trinity Groves. It is a beautiful little park where you can park your vehicle for free and then walk up to the park nearby.
- For people who want to have a slightly different view of the beautiful Reunion Tower, we recommend you head up through the elevators and visit the last floor. You can go to the top floor of the popular Regency Hotel which offers a great skyline view for completely free.
- Another place we recommend is the Deep Ellum district, which is right outside the city center. It has in its vicinity lovely hotels like Omni Dallas Hotel. It is quite popularly known for its awesome nightlife as well as music venue. But we recommend you plan the visit in the day. You are sure to come across many street art murals, iconic arts and also graffiti adorning the wall here.
- When it comes to history fans, there is also a section right on Berlin Wall which is situated inside this resort called Hilton Anatole. You will find this in the hotel lobby where you’ be able to find the access for the cocktail bar. For the spacious lobby in the conference room, this place has our top ratings.
- Lastly, we really love the Bishop Arts District. Appeal to the art lover in you and visit the Deep Ellum district to see unabashed art around the corners.
- Last but not the least, remember Dallas tends to get quite crowded. We recommend you book your hotel well in advance. With places like Omni Dallas Hotel in options, ensure that you get the best of it all!