Home Warranty is a service that is offered by insurance firms in the USA and many other countries in the world. It is a service that helps you ensure your appliances and systems in the house are in good working condition in case of defects and service emergencies.
This generally helps clients of new homes or rented homes of new or old homes to protect their assets in case of damage or repair over a period of time. Home warranty reviews claim this service to be of utmost importance for both homeowners, renters, and real estate providers as an attractive feature for the home.
It helps the new home buyers, renters, and the owners of the real estate property to rest assured that their systems and appliances that keep the home running are insured by warranty so that in case of adversity, they will be taken care of by the complaints resolution system of the home warranty providers.
Home Warranty Features
Home warranty ensures that the systems and appliances that keep the home functional and fit remain so through a period of time. An initial inspection of the home and its elements can reveal the nature of systems and appliances present in the house and in which state they are.
Based on this, a client may purchase a home warranty pack covering either the systems of the house, the appliances, or both of these features. Some companies offer combo plans and some also offer custom packs where the client can choose a combination of systems and appliances of his choice.
Home warranty reviews reveal that there are many advantages of having a home insured under a home warranty scheme by real customers and clients of insurance companies. Below are some of the benefits:
- For Homeowners, this helps in maintaining and easy ownership of all their systems and appliances without having to worry about repair costs each year
- For Home renters, a home warranty helps in bringing down their liability in maintaining the rented space while they live there by simply paying for only the plan and covering all important items
- For Real estate agents, getting their homes insured via a home warranty service can help sell their properties faster as they are preferred by clients vis-a-vis the other home in the market
- It helps in maintaining the systems and appliances in their new state for new homes and helps easy resolution of problems
- For older homes, it helps in maintaining and bringing down the cost of the repair and workmanship on the old systems and appliances which is otherwise quite difficult to find
Coverage of Home Warranty Schemes
Home warranties cover almost all of the systems and appliances that keep the home functioning at all times for a minimum of one year. Systems are the most important functions of the house which include plumbing, electrical works, smoke detectors, HVAC systems, heating systems, etc.
Appliances are other utilities in the home which are required for day-to-day living and activities of those who reside in the home such as refrigerators, oven/cooktop, washers and dryers, microwave ovens, trash compactors, garage door opener, etc.
Most plans, systems, and appliances may be swapped here and there based on the company’s definition of these items. But in general, most companies offer to cover the following:
- Systems of the home
- Appliances of the home
- Combination of systems and appliances
- Add-ons such as roof repairs, pools, spas, etc.
Leave a Reply