This article features a few hints on the most proficient method to contract and take full advantage of services offered by a stripper. It is fundamental to prepare. You should include things like:
- Will you go to the dancer or will he come to the booked venue?
- Is the venue big enough?
- Will you be responsible for transport?
First Things First
- What precisely would you like to see? Kindly don’t give the law a chance to cloud your judgment here. Infringing upon the law at a bachelorette party is not bad, but at the same time not enough to blow anyone’s mind.
- Ask Around – There will be that person who has the details on strippers more than they ought to know. Discover which of your companions spends time in strip clubs and discover how much they know. Be cautious though, staffs are changed frequently at strip clubs. The best strippers that were there a year ago could be filled with rookies now. This is also valid for companies like Majesty Male Strippers that offer home stripper services.
- Get Things in Writing – This written agreement is all you will have if the stripper doesn’t perform, is 4 hours late, doesn’t come, and so forth. Keep in mind, you are managing sketchy people here.
- Ask for Pictures – It is a good idea to ask for pictures to see whom you are requesting. But you might need to go to their office, however, it is worth it. You get to have 5 minutes to check out hot hunks.
- Be Tough When You Call – talking to an agency on phone is your one chance to negotiate the fees. Once the stripper is at your place and most of your friends are drunk, you won’t be able to negotiate. Then, you will have the option to contact another agency if you are not fine with their fees.
- Don’t pay 100% upfront – The easiest way for these agencies to scam you is to give you a cash advance on your card. Obviously, there will be additional charges. The final bill might end up higher than 1000 dollars. No one remembers budget when the dancers are strutting in their faces. Only go to the party with money that you can afford to spend. Keep an additional 20 bucks in your purse.
- Tattoos or No Tattoos – Do you like strippers with tattoos. If you have being in a strip club before, you will notice that people splurge on strippers with tattoos the most. Well, it is more of a personal choice, maybe they are just more fun and adventurous.
- Late stripper. Though strippers are always late, you should expect him to be an hour late. It may be a smart thought to plan that he leaves your party in time for his next appointment.
- Bad seats. Call the strip bar early to get good seats. An opportunity to argue over seats isn’t possible once you are there already.
- Ugly stripper. If you live in remote areas, be prepared to mostly find unattractive strippers. Not every hot guy is eager to strip for cash.
- Boring routine. Ensure something interesting will occur to the bride. Most dancers have a “snare”. It could be the part where he drizzles tequila on her stomach and licks it off. Ensure it is something great.
- Stripper not focusing on the bride. Ensure the stripper knows who the lady of the night is.
Tips for when you are at the party
- Leave the thong alone. Male strippers, for the most part, utilize a cock ring or “tie it off” to stay erect. Let’s be honest, moving before drunk ladies isn’t a turn on after the initial multiple times. So you should probably stay away from his thong if you don’t want to see the necessary device he is using.
- Don’t throw money at him. The stripper can’t tell if you have a fiver or not from afar.
- Keep the cash close by instead of wasting it by throwing it at the stripper. Rather ask for a favor and tip them
- Roll the cash and put in the bride’s cleavage.
- Or put it in the jean pocket of the brie or another friend and yell come get it.
- You can also choose to put the money behind the bride’s ear.
- Get lap dances in reserved areas – That way no one else can tell what occurred. Who needs to state that you squandered twenty bucks just for a feel? Plus, you will be able to lewd stories to friends the next day.
- Gigolos – not really advisable. Regardless of whether you have believed that it is fun, have you thought about these variables:
- Your friends might all want a share of the pie
- You may not be the only one he will serve. Hell, you probably won’t be in the initial ten.
- They fake everything.
- You truly aren’t that great.
- You are an inch away from possibly getting STDs. Read article for more info: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3154252/
- Spin Stories – Always do 2 things when recounting the night event to your better half or sweetheart:
- Include one more clothing to what the dancer was wearing. State that he had a thong if he was naked but say they had a trouser on if they had just a thong.
- Never mention anything naughty, rather accentuate the cute things that happened.
- Dodge Upsells – Do not purchase anything for the dancers. Upselling means using skills to get clients to go out of their budget once they step into the club. First, you pay for the entrance fee, then a cold large beer, followed by a lap dance for 10 dollars, private dance for 20 dollars, and a 10-dollar drink for the stripper. If you want to get into a shower with 2 hot dancers, you will be charged a minimum of 100 dollars. Before you know it, your card is maxed.
If you haven’t considered hiring a stripper for the party. Just think about when next will you be able to touch a half-naked guy with a banging body. Exactly, just go for it and have fun. The good part is that anything that happens at such a party stays there.