ALM guarantees to the original purchaser of its ALM manufactured products a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. These warranties do not include shipping damage, improper use, improper maintenance, improper installation, impairments from accidents, product modifications, or neglect. These warranties only apply to new products purchased, and are limited to the repair or replacement (at ALM’s option) of ALM products. These warranties do not cover the shipping costs for return, inconvenience or consequential damages. Original purchaser must return defective material, along with the purchase receipt and RGA number, to the original place of purchase. ALM is not responsible for products returned without a RGA number or products not originally purchased from ALM. Any shipment containing a return without an RGA number will be refused. All products redistributed by ALM (i.e., not manufactured by ALM), carry the warranty by the original manufacturer.
At Action Life Media, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to ALM within 30 days of purchase date. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased provided the item has not been opened . Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, ALM reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 20%.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM:
• In order to return an item you need to first complete the Return Authorization Form
• Place the original package into a shipping carton.
• Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
• We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
• Send pre-authorized returns to:
Action Life Media Return Dept.
4343 E. Magnolia Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034
• There is a 20% inspection, handling and restocking fee charged
• ALM does not refund cost of shipping
• All returns requesting refund or exchange must be in resalable condition
• Once product is received at ALM it will be inspected
• Any pieces that are damaged will not receive the full refund amount
• The retail cost for each damaged item will be deducted from the total refund amount
Merchandise returned for warranty issues will be inspected, repaired and returned to customer. If item is not repairable and damage is established to be covered under warranty, the customer will receive replacement or credit as determined by ALM.
• All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
• ALM is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
• Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
• ALM is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
NO RETURN/EXCHANGE ON:
• All consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, etc.) once unwrapped.
• Special Order merchandise.